The Watcher Cat

The Watcher Cat

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Time, Time, What Has Become of Me?



Proof that Brooklyn truly is a borough where anything can happen, the above picture was taken by my esteemed fencing coach.

But no, I haven't been traveling.

So, it's been a little sparse around here in terms of posting, no? Apologies all around;2014 is shaping up to be a year of much change, which will, inevitably, give my much to write about here, but which is still in the planning stage.

Up first, Phineas at Bay is just about finished, and I anticipate publishing this year. There will be a lot more about that in the weeks ahead, as the launch date is fixed, and then approaches. In fact, my online presence will probably focus much more on the book around that time, and hopefully those who come for theological matters, law and gratuitous Who-age may find their patience tested. I hope you stay; we're in a legal/political silly season now, but more interesting things will soon come, and I hope to have some things to share in all those areas.

(Photo by Judy Cummins)

No comments: