The Watcher Cat

The Watcher Cat

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Phineas at Bay Meets the Experts

There is a reading group, Trollope and His Contemporaries, hosted by Ellen Moody, whose blog is a daily read for me, and who wrote Trollope on the Net, a truly innovative work.

I have been a member of the group since the summer, and will be in an unusual role when we turn to its next book, my own Phineas at Bay. Having read both Uncle Silas and Phineas Finn with these folks, let me tell you: They know their 19th Century literature, and especially their Trollope. (Seriously,the level of the commentary and the reactions is extremely high.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's next, Wiro? I'm an actor and as an actor...?

Anglocat said...

I know Trollope's gotta flow. If it doesn't flow….it just doesn't go,

Anglocat said...

Or was that Shakespeare?

Anonymous said...

You are a good, good man and a worthy Deacon. People, I am sure, are aware of that.

Anglocat said...

Many thanks, my friend…many thanks.

Anglocat said...

Many thanks, my friend…many thanks.