The Watcher Cat

The Watcher Cat

Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Final Days of..the Final Countdown

I know, I know. I just posted about this yesterday. But here's the deal: My old friend, Anthony Clark, has a Kickstarter campaign to raise the funds for the last research for his forthcoming book, titled The Last Campaign. As of this writing, Anthony is $700 below what he needs for the Kickstarter to succeed--and Kickstarter is an all-or-nothing proposition; if he doesn't make that $700, he gets nothing. And as of this writing, Anthony has 62 hours to go. It is, in fact, the Final Days of the Final Countdown for The Last Campaign. So I'm having another bash at this; here's more from Anthony about why this book is important:



I really do believe this book will light up a microcosm of where American governance falls prey to politicking, and self-interest, and will be interesting as well as illuminating.

We are also, of course, in the final countdown to the end of Matt Smith's tenure on Doctor Who. So that gives me some tenuous connection and excuse to reward those who consider this bleg with this:



No comments: