The Watcher Cat

The Watcher Cat

Monday, July 15, 2013

I resemble that...

This could pretty much be my cat Giles:



Sorry, folks, a lot going on, what with the appalling acquittal of George Zimmerman of all charges, the House Republicans weighing a bill to "solve" the problem of banks violating state recording statutes and other laws regarding foreclosure by the abolishing such laws and creating a federal registry ultimately owned and operated by the very banks that circumvented those laws wholesale (seriously, the party of small government nationalizing every property conveyance and encumbrance in the nation, and privatizing the governmental function dating back to the Middle Ages of preserving the integrity of property ownership? Oy.), the sorrow over at Balloon Juice, where John Cole's cat and blog-mascot met a terrible end and--well, not a lot of stuff I want to write about the last couple of days.

No, I think a cat cartoon that makes me think of my own little feller is the way to go tonight.

No comments: